Apply for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support

You can use this application form to make a claim for

- Council Tax Support

- Housing Benefit

- Second Adult Rebate

Before you start you'll need to know:

- Details of your household income and any benefits received

- Your National Insurance number

- Details of all bank, building society and saving accounts

- Information about where you live including your landlords details

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button:

Continue with a saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application