Change in circumstances: Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

You can use this form to advise us of a change to your circumstances that affects

- Council Tax Support

- Housing Benefit

- Second Adult Rebate

Before you start you'll need to know:

- Details of your current claim

- Your National Insurance number

- Details regarding the change you are reporting

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form. Click on the start button:

Continue with a saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved form