Moving Out

You can use this form to tell us you have moved

If the address you have moved to is within Barnet you can also use this form to register for Council Tax at the new address.

Please provide as much information as possible.

This will help us to complete the process as quickly as possible

Data Protection Statement

Barnet Council will collect and use the information you give us to undertake our functions as a local authority and deliver services to you. It is our responsibility to ensure that your information is kept safe. Where necessary and legally allowed, we will share your information with trusted external organisations, commissioned partners and contracted service providers in order to deliver services and support to you.

The information we collect may be used to better understand your use of our services and assist us in improving our services. This is to ensure we are using public funds in the best possible way. Under our duty to protect public money we may use the information you have provided for the prevention and detection of crime.

For further details of how we use your information and to understand your rights please visit or email to request a full copy of our privacy notice.